SELLATAN® AR Liq is a conditioning agent, consisting of polysulfonic acids and dispersants. It is used to prepare the retanning / fatliquoring of shoe upper and hand bag leather without a neutralizing step.
The benefits of the system are:
- Higher cutting yield resulting from an enhanced area of grain tightness and smaller pockets in the bellies
- Improvement of tear and tensile strength
- Imparts a soft, tight and pleasant handle with a fine and smooth grain
- Good and easy dyestuff penetration, even with pastel shades, when applied in suitable technologies
- Good distribution of retanning agents and vegetable extracts
- Fewer float changes
- Good print retention
- Applicable to wet blue as well as to wet-white
For further information please contact the Competence Center Wet-End.