The TFL Academy building covers a 5600 sqm area. It is located in Montebello Vicentino, in the Arzignano area, one of the biggest leather centres in Italy. The ground floor hosts the Beamhouse, wet end and finishing laboratories. The first floor hosts meeting rooms, offices and our show room, where our guests can see and touch the leathers tanned with TFL products. Close to the show room is the conference room, where workshops for our customers take place.
The TFL Academy is mainly used for internal trainings for TFL technicians from all over the world as well as for customer seminars and presentations. It provides the following services:
• Simulation of real industrial production processes for all kinds of leather from raw right up to finishing
• Best and most advanced equipment
• Specific services for TFL Key Customers
• Courses for Leather Schoools
• Creation and presentation of new fashion articles, according to the latest trends
• Application of new systems, developed in our TFL research and development departments
TFL Academy also takes care of future leather technicians with practical courses. Every year students in their final year from famous tanning schools like Galileo Galilei in Arzignano (Italy), the British School of Leather Technology in Northampton (UK), the Lederinstitut Gerberschule in Reutlingen (Germany) and last, but not least, the ITECH in Lyon (France) are invited to Montebello for one week.
For further information, please contact our academy.