White is the new black.
TFL Anti-soiling finishing makes sure that white stays white.
In the last few years, designers have increasingly selected leathers in light colours such as white, beige or grey as well as a high degree of matting. But especially these kinds of leathers are of high concern regarding their tendency for soiling.
At the same time the requirements of the OEM manufacturers increase and maintenance of the aesthetic and technical properties over a long time is becoming a very important issue for leather manufactures.
That is why the industry is nowadays facing the challenge to provide leathers, which have and maintain these aesthetic and technical properties over a whole lifespan.
Standard coating (left), TFL Anti-soiling coating (right)
TFL provides a new approach in anti-soiling and leather care with a complete system solution. Only a system approach where the finishing top coat of the leathers and the cleaning and care products harmonise, will guarantee highest performance over a long time. The base for the system are the new RODA fix top coat products, the care products RODA tec and the cleaner RODA clean. TFL offers interested parties to get the care and cleaning products bottled under their trade name.
>>Your leather in top form - come what may!
TFL provides an all-in-one anti-soiling and caring solution for pastel leathers:
- RODA fix SR 04: finishing top coat based on a new generation of polyurethanes with a spherical geometry of the particles creating a smooth and continuous leather surface
- RODA clean 01: a cleaning solution that removes dirt without altering the properties of the finishing layers.
- RODA tec AS: an extra protective conditioning coat, which restores the full performances of the leather and makes it look like new again
The TFL top coat RODA fix SR 04 keeps your leather in top form for a longer time. Still, after a long period of use, soiling is inevitable. Then, the TFL cleaning solution RODA clean 01 removes all kind of dirt smoothly. With the TFL extra protective coat RODA tec AS, even several times cleaned leather looks like new again.
Your benefits at a glance: TFL Anti-soiling Solutions provide:
- Significantly reduced tendency for soiling
- Easy removal of any dirt that is still accumulating over time
- Re-coatability for adjustment of the final shade
- Excellent stick-slip performance
For further information please contact our competence centre finishing.