>> Degreasing and emulsifying agents
BORRON DN – the multitalented: Triple your benefits!
Excellent soaking, cleaning and degreasing effect!
Specially designed as a universal surfactant for all hides and skins. This enables one single product to be used with an optimised performance for all beamhouse processes.
Universal use for outstanding performances.
- Supports the soaking effect and enhances the penetration of other chemicals, leading to an improved lay-out and area yield
- Carries dirt very well, thus improving its removal
- Removes grease easily in all the leather making process steps
- Very good electrolyte stability
- Low foaming
>> BORRON DL – the degreaser: Increase your cutting yield! Optimised degreasing efficiency!
Effective lipase based degreasing agent for all beamhouse processes. BORRON DL is a special lipolytic formulation active in the alkaline pH range from 7-13 and in many cases can be used in all beamhouse processes without any additional surfactant.
>> BORRON SE – the special degreaser: excellent degreaser for pickled pelts! Excellent degreasing effect!
- It enhances fat removal without making the grain and bellies loose. The extracted grease is easier to separate in the water treatment plant.
- Improved defect coverage. The product improves the uniformity of dyeing and retanning and benefits inner softness.
- Fine hair and hair-root reduction. BORRON DL substantially improves scud loosening and hair removal
- Reduced COD/BOD.
- Optimised degreasing efficiency for outstanding performance.
BORRON SE was specially developed to degrease pickled pelts. In the meantime it has proved excellent for degreasing pig skins and other very greasy material. It is best combined with BORRON SAF to emulsify the grease removed. Optimised degreasing efficiency for outstanding performances on small skins.
>> BORRON SAF – the special disperser: disperses all grease and fatliquors! Excellent dispersing effect!
BORRON SAF has been specially developed to disperse grease extracted from small skins with BORRON SE.
Optimised dispersing action for outstanding performance.>> BORRON A – the special emulsifier: emulsifies grease in the beamhouse! Excellent emulsifying effect!
- Excellent dispersing action on natural fats within the leather
- Excellent for stabilising fatliquor emulsions during their application
- Keeps the wool on woolskins free from chrome stains
- Very good wetting back properties for wet-blue and crust
BORRON A has been specially developed for use in soaking and liming and is often combined with BORRON T.
Optimised emulsifying action for outstanding performance.See all BORRON Products:
- Very good emulsifying capacity
- Highly suitable for soaking and liming with good wetting & cleaning effects