BORRON - Superheroes for all wet processes
The BORRON® range provides outstanding solutions for all wet processes in a tannery.
The products grouped under the name BORRON® are of 2 different types:
1. Complexing agents like BORRON ST, LB and NF
2. Degreasing and emulsifying agents
This 2nd group consists mainly of surfactants like BORRON A, T, DN, DNC, SE and SAF and a lipase named BORRON DL. The BORRON surfactants of the international range are specially designed to fulfil health, safety and environmental standards in all countries.
The group is focussed on the natural grease in the hide and the way we deal with it.
>> Benefits of using new TFL lipase technology:
- In soaking, the lipase promotes faster and more uniform penetration of liming chemicals. This results in less draw, fewer fat wrinkles and cleaner hides. The levelness of the dyeing process is greatly improved.
- As the lipase acts on fat and not on the collagen and improves the distribution of the natural fat, it is possible to achieve tighter grain with fuller bellies. This leads to better cutting yield and hence higher profitability for the tanner.
- In processing floats surfactants can be substantially reduced and separate more easily. Therefore grease can be removed more efficiently.
Reducing and eliminating surfactants and achieving those meaningful advantages in leather quality and waste water make the lipase product a very cost effective processing auxiliary for the beamhouse. More